Loading

Friday, September 2, 2011

Melanie Brown Gives Birth!

Melanie Brown is a proud new mother, and the former Spice Girl finds the whole thing hilarious!

Brown gave birth to a girl last night, writing soon afterward: “Finally our baby arrives,Stephen nearly passed out,Phoenix screamed,I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!!”

Melanie Brown Photograph

This is the first child for Melanie and husband Stephen Belafonte. She has two daughters from previous relationships, Phoenix, 12 and Angel, 4. Belafonte also has a daughter named Giselle.

Brown, meanwhile, concluded her busy evening with a message to her fans: “I wanna thank you ALL for your beautiful well wishes,it means a lot to me,you guys are the best,I am SOOOOOO blessed my heart is melting!!”

[Photo: WENN.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More