Loading

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ameriie and Lenny Nicholson: Married!

R&B singer Ameriie married her longtime boyfriend, former Columbia Records executive Lenny Nicholson, on Saturday, in an elegant ceremony taking place on Anguilla in the British West Indies in front of friends and family.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Ameriie and Lenny Nicholson

The singer expressed her excitement, saying: "This is such an exciting time for me. This is my first marriage and I am over the moon. I look forward to a loving and enduring marriage. This day couldn’t come any sooner for me."

"I am beyond thrilled. I will remember this day forever."

The couple will also spending their honeymoon at the Viceroy Anguilla - the same resort where their ceremony took place. Here's wishing them all the best!

[Photo: WENN.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More