Loading

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kyle Richards to Write a Book for Some Reason

Kyle Richards, aunt to a sex tape star and sister to a possible alcoholic, is releasing a self-help book.

“I plan to focus on how I manage my crazy, busy life and will write about all my passions: My husband, family, work and the joy of juggling it all,” said Richards of the upcoming HarperOne release. “I’m excited to share my favorite tips with fans."

Kiss from Kyle Richards

We assume these tips will include include:

  • Marketing strategies for your talentless nice.
  • How to publicly feud with your sibling for money and fame.

Richards, of course, will be featured on season two of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. If you purchase her book, you might as well follow it up by booking a therapist apppointment.

[Photo: WENN.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More