Loading

Monday, June 27, 2011

Jeff Probst to Headline CBS Talk Show

Katie Couric, Anderson Cooper, possibly Randy Jackson... and Jeff Probst.

The Survivor host is the latest big name to land his own talk show, as he confirmed a deal with CBS today that will have the untitled gabfest on the air in 2012.

Jeff Probst Pic

“I’m fascinated with human nature and thrilled that this show will allow me the opportunity to connect with real people and explore their stories on a personal level,” says Probst, who isn't leaving the reality show that made him famous. “As I continue with Survivor, I am excited to extend my relationship with CBS with this new adventure in the world of daytime.”

Probst has stepped in before on Regis and Kelly and on Larry King Live. The new show will cover everything from current events to extraordinary tales.

Will you watch?

View Poll »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More