Loading

Monday, June 20, 2011

Anthony Weiner Heckler Threatned with Paralysis

Because the entire Anthony Weiner ordeal wasn't wild and weird enough...

During the former Congressman's resignation press conference last week, Benjy Bronk - an employee of Howard Stern - heckled the disgraced politician, asking questions such as: "Are you more than seven inches? Will you maintain your hot physique and smooth sexy chest?"


Anthony Weiner Resignation (Full Video)

In response, another member of the audience actually threatened Bronk, whispering in his ear, "If you ever do that again, you'll never walk again."

The exchange was caught on camera, and Stern is now asking staffers to deliver that video to the NYPD.

Bronk, and his famous boss, make it clear that he was just going for a laugh, not trying to physically harm anyone.

"I didn't go to make moral judgments, I went to make comedy," he told E! News. "But I shouldn't have interrupted him, that was wrong...

"I'm embarrassed for most of it. Although, I didn't ask the last question about whether he would maintain his physique until he had already ended his speech. My intention was for comedy and attempting to mock it. Like journalism, I think comedy brings out a truth and that's what I was trying to do and to get people to look at me."

Whatever the case, you really shouldn't threaten to paralyze anyone. Not even any members of the Kardashian family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More