Loading

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jennifer Aniston in Marie Claire: No Pants Alert!

Jennifer Aniston in Marie Claire? We'll probably take a look. Jennifer Aniston wearing no pants in Marie Claire? We'll take a much longer, careful look.

Gracing the July cover of the magazine, the 42-year-old actress goes without a bra or pants, preening in just a bikini bottom and a men's jacket.

Her Horrible Bosses co-star Jason Bateman is in there too ...

Jennifer Aniston, No PantsJennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman

Aniston, whose romance with Justin Theroux is heating up, tells Marie Claire about her leaner, meaner days as a struggling actress before Friends was huge.

"I spent my first paycheck on a vintage Mercedes," she recalls.

"I was struggling a little in New York, working as a waitress at [burger joint] Jackson Hole but not really getting any consistent acting work."

"Then I moved out here to Los Angeles, and I started getting pilots and working pretty regularly. I still didn't make any decent money until I got on Friends."

Then she became a household name, married Brad Pitt, lost him to Angelina and became Hollywood's #1 lonely girl. The rest, as they say, is celebrity gossip.

[Photos: Marie Claire]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More