Loading

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Selena Gomez Blames Junk Food for Hospitalization

Selena Gomez is back on the road, performing for fans across the country and promoting her upcoming film, Monte Carlo.

But many are still wondering about the star's hospitalization last week, unsure if she was suffering from malnourishment, high blood pressure, an iron deficiency or something else.

Selena and a Fan

In an interview with a Texas radio show yesterday, though, Gomez blamed the problem on her junk food habit.

"The problem is I don’t eat right," she said. "I love everything that’s possibly not good for me... I love M&Ms, Kit Kats, Snickers and Goobers at the movies."

Fortunately, Selena's mom is stepping in to monitor her child.

"She’s definitely shoving vitamins down my mouth and following me around. But at the same time, I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted. I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy."

Hear that, Justin Bieber? Sounds like you'll need to keep a close eye on your girlfriend's caloric intake in the months ahead.

[Photo: WENN.com]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More