Loading

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dexter Isaac: I Killed Tupac Shakur!

Have we finally learned who killed Tupac Shakur?

The rapper was gunned down in Las Vegas 17 years ago, though the case has remained unsolved ever since. Today, however, Dexter Isaac - an inmate in jail for murder - allegedly confessed to AllHipHop dot com.

Tupac Shakur Picture

He says he was paid $2,500 to rob the iconic artist.

"In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad Studio," Isaac claims. "He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Synthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery.

"I want to apologize to his family and for the mistake I did for that sucker."

Why did Isaac go on record now? Because the statute of limitations on the crime has expired. Do you believe he killed Tupac?

View Poll »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More