Loading

Friday, July 29, 2011

Look at ME Now: Three-Year-Old Covers Chris Brown!

How can you hate from outside the club / You can't even get in!

Yellow model chick / Yellow bottle sipping / Yellow Lamborghini / Yellow top missing / Yeah, yeah / That s--t look like a toupee

I get what you get in 10 years, in two days / Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J / If you get what I get, what would you say?

Most kids don't sport a vocabulary as hip as this, but that's what makes three-year-old Jayden so ... smart? Fly? Gangsta? Poorly-raised?

It's hard to say. Watch the youngster Chris Brown's hit song "Look at Me Now" in mid-grilled cheese below and decide for yourself ...


Chris Brown - Look At Me Now (Cover)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More