Loading

Friday, July 29, 2011

Meat Loaf Collapses on Stage, Finishes Concert!

A Meat Loaf concert in Pittsburgh became awfully scary when Loaf (real name Michael Lee Aday) collapsed and medics rushed to his aid.

Fortunately, after a short time on his back, Meat got up and grinded out the rest of the show! Talk about giving fans their money's worth.

Here's footage from right after the collapse took place ...


Meat Loaf Faints in Concert

A short time later, during a performance of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light," Meat explained everything that went wrong at the show.

"I f**king fainted. I have asthma ... I can't breathe ... and then ... oh wait, I forgot ... I got poked by a pin and bled half to death."

"Then I got slapped in the face and my tooth is loose."

Rock n' roll, man. Rock n' roll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More