Loading

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stereo Installer Sues "Druggie" Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan just cannot stay out of legal predicaments.

Her latest debacle? Getting sued by a guy who installed a stereo for her, says he got stiffed, and is ALL fired up, taking shot after shot at the star.

Stephen Clark is suing LiLo for more than $1,100, claiming she stiffed him on an installation in her Venice home while she was on house arrest.

Lindsay Lohan Pony Tail

Lindsay during one of her MANY court appearances.

We obviously don't know what went on, but is anyone surprised?!

The correspondence between Lindsay and Clark is ... interesting.

In the first exchange, obtained by TMZ, Clark wrote: "Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you."

"I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment."

Clark continued: "I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."

Lindsay Lohan then responded, "Sorry!! I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."

But time passed, and Lindsay never got back to or paid him.

An irate Clark wrote again to Lohan, "You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept.  Should I share this as well?" 

Finally, he hilariously added this dig: "You're a born druggie!!" 

Clark is suing Lindsay in small claims court. Good luck to him.

[Photo: Pacific Coast News]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More