Loading

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Maci Bookout and Kyle King: Will They Have a Baby Too?

Teen Mom star Maci Bookout's son, Bentley, is growing up fast.

Might the two-year-old get a big brother or sister before long?

Hey, she had a kid with a deadbeat in Ryan Edwards. Now Bookout has a boyfriend of 16 months - with a job! - in Kyle King. He's already provided her great help in caring for Bentley, which makes you wonder ...

Maci Bookout and Bentley

Is little Bentley getting a sibling anytime soon?

"Some days, I'm like 'Let's get married tomorrow and have another baby!' and some days I'm realistic," Bookout says in tonight's Teen Mom.

"I don't want to rush into things just because I feel like I have to have to have a family for Bentley. I don't want to rush it if I don't have to."

Hinting that she'd love to have a girl someday, Maci Bookout says she frequently feels left out when her son and Kyle King do "guy things."

"I think they like each other more than they like me," she says. "Bentley's like, 'Mama, we're watching dirt bikes!' I feel left out sometimes!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More