Loading

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angelina Jolie Denies Wedding Rumor ... and Pregnancy Rumors ... and Adoption Rumors!

Angelina Jolie wants to clear up a few rumors about herself. Or all of them.

"I'm not pregnant. I'm not adopting a child at the moment," the actress tells Vanity Fair in its October issue, adding that there is no "secret wedding" either.

Weak.

We kid, mostly, but with her upcoming film, In the Land of Blood and Honey, which she wrote and directed, she's got a lot going on these days.

Angelina Jolie Vanity Fair Cover

Without her six kids to keep her occupied, the first-time director says she penned the script to avoid going stir-crazy while battling the flu.

"I had to be quarantined from the children for two days," Jolie says. "I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don't watch TV and I wasn't reading. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end."

Pitt has been "so supportive" throughout the project.

"Like any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things," she says of her partner's constructive criticism. "It's hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don't think he's a fair judge."

So much for rumors that he's blowing her off and they're hardly speaking these days. Sounds like the couple is happy and normal ... shocker.

Brad does apparently have one concern, though.

"Brad thinks I'm going to be a nightmare," she says, regarding her return to acting after her stint as a director. "I had such a good experience he thinks I'm going to be impatient with directors, which I already am."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More